~ A Poem on Memories...


The memories are slowly fading,
I can feel me holding on, to every last memory.
A part of me don’t ever want to let it go,
But, How foolish am I to even think so...

Most times, I can feel when I am not needed.
The late and short replies, indicated that everything has faded. 
I can only smile n live my life, yet my heart cried,
Cos What we had, had somehow died and somehow denied.
I am not one to force
I will accept and let nature takes its course....

I need to move on and find myself again,
I need to look away, and never walk down memory lane,
I remember being carefree, only ensuring my precious duo were with me
Take me back to those days, I know I will get there eventually....
 A memory I keep dearly...

Here’s to the soul who loves me regardless of my body shape, emotional outburst, hobbies and immaturity...
Here’s to the soul who would love my flaws and entirely.....

I am thankful for good friends...Alhamdullilah....
Friends who knows I am Insanely emotional, Crazily happy, Hungry all the Time, Sweet and Softy but still hug and care for me dearly....

I am thankful, I always have friends to talk to at least, as Good as I am to them, they love me, the Little Miss Sweety..... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary