Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ Thankful...


Image result for thankful


You must realised the tears which fall when you were asleep,

sometimes you'd wake up and ask me why...

I would never tell you and will pat you back to sleep....

I am trying to be strong....I regret those years where I try to be independent, not needy of you. I regret so much. Life is short. What if one of us goes tomorrow?

Only Allah knows how much I miss being the only one in your heart....

The tears are also because I feel thankful, I still have you lying next to me....You are still next to me every night. 

The weekend went well...

Beach Road for dinner and the next day as well...remember the Mee Hoon goreng TER Pedas? and the free Mee Goreng after that? 

Remember "Can I order but we share?" ~ Adik's infamous phrase... hehehe.... 

You coming over to spend time with us during our Staycation....I am thankful.... 

Us playing around in bed the next morning and not getting any privacy at all cos Abang and Adik climb on top of us.... especially Adik who kept hugging and kissing us?

I am thankful indeed..... Precious Memories.

Comments