Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ Lovey


Image result for seashore



What have I been up to lately?

Well, things got so much better at home.. Alhamdullilah...Alhamdullilah…Alhamdullilah…

I am calmer, my appetite to eat has returned....

Though the hurtful topic comes up now and then, I believe, he knows I love him very much and how I wanna save my marriage and have changed myself to ensure he is happy and he is number 1 is my life after Allah and Rasullulah….

I believe I have done my best to let him know, how it is hard for me to accept polygamy, and how much I love him and need him in my life, together with the kids.

I believe he loves me, even stronger now, and he is happy with how I am taking care of him… we are stronger as a couple, and we share our emotions more now.  More hugs, more kisses, more holdings hands…..

I know, he still hopes for what he dreams of which is to have me and her at the same time, but maybe he knows, chances are slim…

I thank Allah that she is quiet and perhaps not the least bit interested; I hope. Her silence is scary and is unknown of what she thinks but it gives me hope, that she does not want to break a marriage.

Allah, you know I can’t do this on my own….I need your help.

O Allah, you are the Almighty, the Merciful, O Allah, Give me the strength to accept the things I CANNOT change.

Give me the courage to change the things that I CAN change…

And give me the wisdom to KNOW the difference…..


Aameen….

Comments