We are moving....


Things are getting stressful these days....


We will be moving from our humble 4 room abode to somewhere else in another district, insya'Allah to somewhere better.

Ive done about 60% packing and Ive about 10 more days to complete the rest.

Glad I have a helper, at least she provides help while I just go through which stuff to pack and which stuff to trow.

Hubby and me seems to be really messy, we don’t have a clear list or box labels. I just write them on the box, so I guess Id better number the boxes and write them down on a paper at least I know how many box goes into storage….

The stress of these additional work has got to me, topped with the fact that I will be staying at the in-laws for about 2 weeks. There are no empty rooms for us at the in laws, so we will be bunking in the hall, and suddenly I get so depress of the vulnerability that I might be in.

My chest feels tight and Ive been on Anerex (some sort of muscle relaxant) every night… Hubby does not know of the intensity if my chest cramps, and I don’t want to stress him cos I can see that he is stress too thinking of the renovation works, purchasing and financial aspects of things.

Well, I have to take things step by step….actually we cant wait to see the finish works of the house, the end product...somethings we have always dreamed of…..

Insya’Allah….ya Rabb, Please make this transition easy and peaceful…



The lane that leads to the rooms - something which we've always wanted.......

Comments