Home away from Home....

I am depress but I must remember to be thankful....

Living under someone else's roof is just not the same, depriving me of the privacy that I used to have and the ability to do anything that I wish to do, 

This reminds me that my own home even if small would be a happier place rather than living elsewhere which is big but not mine at all. Your home is after all your heaven, solace and your peace.

I am depress but Hubby reminded me to be patient...

I am depress but my heart reminds me to be thankful....

I am depress but my lunch buddies made a joke over it and I laughed...hard......!

when all this ends, I will be thankful, of what Allah has blessed me with.....

Insya'Allah.

p/s: not having the freedom of inviting my mother over makes me miss her oh so much..and Im sure she feels the same way too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary