~ Chin up ~


Rasa sedih lah hati ni.....
you said u will stay a million steps back and I msg u saying pls dont, at least to the kids....
but no replies after that....

bila sudah kehilangan kawan,
jahat buruk dia, macam dah tak kenang lagi,
asyik terbayang bayang kebaikan dia.....
apa nak buat, dah pun beralah , tetapi tak diterima....*senyum*

nothing is permanent in this lifetime,
friends come and go,
......but true friends stay...

Well, I will pray that we will be friends again... Mungkin ada hikmah nya....
I felt the need to protect my son, and so I did...
Maybe if I had been again patient with my feelings and emotions,
you wont be this angry with me and I will probably forget my anger towards you or the matter.

Sedih nah rasanya, but someone once told me dont be too sad cos tats when Syaitan takes opportunity to enter.
So chin up, life goes on and be positive...

Alhamdullilah, im not suffering from what I thought I had...
Its just stress from many things and I need to learn to relax.

Comments