Last weekend...


(I edited and edited this post many times. I end up deleting most of the contents)

Let the story be a secret.

Last weekend was rough…I hadn’t cried this way for a long time.

His words pierced me like a knife, and I imagined sad things….

My eyes, are red and painful. The tears must have been too much.

I'm thinking of the kids feelings first ahead of mine. That’s all that I can say.

I want to make this work. While my parents marriage failed after 31 years, I seriously am hanging on because I simply don’t believe in being another case in the statistics.

We were doing great, very well indeed. Why do I have to put my feelings first?

Sometimes its best to bury the hurt and move on....... for the kids sake......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary