Monday 10th Ramadhan

Its a Monday....


The day where my jitters always gets overboard until I leave the office and silently say "It was'nt so bad after all....Alhamdullilah!"


We applied for Abang's school this morning. Insya'Allah if all goes well...he wills start Primary 1 next year.


I've checked my work emails, will be off to work soon. Sent the kids off their school bus today. Something which I rarely get to do. Both kissed me so hard. They miss me, I know. They want me around all the time, I know. 


But work has to go on, and so does life until Allah will's it to change to a different direction. 


I can feel the jitters. Scared of the unknown. 


There is nothing much to do except to pray and keep on trying. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary