Fighter

Its been a while..... Masya'Allah.....

I can't thank GOD enough for the life he has given me....

At times when I am feeling sullen and fatigue sets in, thoughts of unfortunate people all over the world makes me want to fight on with what I am doing....I read up about the Rohingyas in Burma...gosh that alone made me so thankful at where I am today.

Yes, I am a fighter. I realised that. How else would I keep doing what I am doing every day..? Alhamdullilah.... Just wanna be thankful... even when I am sick....
Many woman are fighters... Its good not to sit and complain. Its to make the best of what we have....
So what if we have errands, or if we have to learn something new.. Just DO It !! like Nike's tag......

"Hari Raya" is ending soon.... It has been a nice, tiring one this year. I guess when the kids gets bigger, things will get easier. No more forcing them into their baju kurungs, making sure that they behave at relatives and friends houses, checking on their toilet needs and feeding them when the food is serve. No need to bring the Bibik around too, just us 4 than.... : ) looking forward to these times, insya'Allah....

I Just read the Quran an hour ago after Subuh... must find time of this holy book which holds so many medicinal values especially sickness of the heart. 
I get the feeling of Letting it Go whenever I read the Quran.....
Who did what to me and Why they did it to me, does not really matter anymore. Its done...so, its fine. Allah sees it too anyway. 

"Its Fine... Let it GO...."


My trusted book in times of Need!



Comments