Life ...


It is so disappointing when the person u confided in makes fun of you after you have poured your heart and worries to her. I trusted her, and respected her, so I confided in her.

After the whole scare, she said I was dramatic. In fact, I was being me, always thinking of possibilities.

It’s just un-avoidable; I am someone who learns from experience and mistakes.

Really, I was hurt by her remarks but maybe she just wants me to be stronger and logical...

Hubby and I did learn from this episode. To be prepared, and keeping ourselves relevant.

Really, it was a miracle. GOD saved us from more problems. Allah is the Master of all Planners. He loves us, so he Test Us.  He Test whom he loves. And we, who claims to have faith, have to act on how we portray ourselves.
 
I was seriously in tears. My mind was blank. But deep down my heart, I had faith that GOD will bring us through it. And he did. MasyaƁllah!
We still can’t forget Adik making doa when she goes in the mosque. She said “Oh Allah, Please open your doors of Bounty to us” – She must have learnt that in school.

From this episode, we became stronger. Hubby promised to love the kids even more; “they bring us rizki” he said…

 Me, I won’t be planning to be a housewife anytime soon I guess.

Comments