The Journey...Pain


19 Jan 2014

I am stressed...Its the weekend but we have loads of homework to do...

Imagine his teacher gave him 35 pages of maths to finish in 2 days.....I have to guide him because he didn't do it in class....I really don't think this is fair to me and taxing on Abang.....

Abang is beside me now...doing Subtractions numbers 0-100

I have guided him many many times on the concept of borrowing and carry over.

He just gives me a blank look and refuse to use his brains.

I have tried beating, I have screamed until my blood pressure shot up.

I have tried being nice, being formal ...being firm

I have gone from sane to insane to sane to insane..I laughed...laughed like a mad woman. Because I have guided him again and again and yet......

........still he expects me to guide him number by number....
 
Allah....Allah....Allah.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary