Mix Feelings...



God Willing, I will be travelling away from my kids
It’s something that Hubz and I had planned since last year,
For a romantic anniversary getaway,
Sans the kids....
 
The time has finally come, for this romantic getaway
Truth be told, I am a little nervous.
I know I shouldn’t be as my parents and in-laws will assist to look after them kids
However, I’m concern over Adik as she is one little girl who is too attach to me.
I hope, she will be strong and her mind will not be preoccupied with missing me.
 
If this getaway is a success, I guess Insha’Allah, Hubby and me will be more daring in planning future getaways, maybe further or longer.
For now, we are going somewhere nearby and for a few days only.
 
On Hindsight, I am looking forward to resting, swimming, 'spa-ing', eating and of course, reigniting the romance with Hubz.
 
If we do things, for the sake of Allah, the results will be blessed. I love my kids...but I love my Hubby too and I want to have a blissful marriage.
 
I thank God for the blessing thus far. May everything goes smooth and May all of us stay happy.
 
Amiin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary