~ Some days


Yes on some days, the thought cross my mind of how much I miss some of the people that is close in my heart. 
Its easier when they are just a text away... 
But there are some people that are more of a memory. 
At time, I find myself whispering, as if you are next to me....How much I miss you...
and than I shrugged it off....How could I be talking to myself. Its almost an Unconscious state.

and the feeling of getting your text, makes me feel happy...that I am still in your thoughts.....at times makes me feel confuse. Are you still there as you said you will be? or does it mean nothing at all.

I am not expecting much either. Life goes on and everything in life has its wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

The Journey ...Child Guidance Clinic in Singapore