~ Words from my heart

Allah test people HE loves....



Alhamdullilah..I have never felt that HE abandoned me. 
HE Test me but all this while, HE has been next to me riding the storm with me and saving me out of danger when he knows I am drowning. 

Alhamdullilah.....setiap orang akan diberi Ujian seberat kesanggupannya...
In short, ALLAH swt knows best.....

When you are tired, know that ALLAH Knows and Sees...
This could be just temporary....
Don't give up doing the good and kind things you've been doing. 
Even though it feels like you have been taken for granted and this is not the life tat your dream of..... 
I am sure, sadness do not stay forever, and there is ease after hardship....

Humans do not have control over situation...Why were you removed of your post or Why did your company merge and expanded? Its not THEY but ALLAH who decided it and allowed it to happens. HE has better plans for you. Yaqin in this. We may not be able to see it. 
Husnul Zhon. I am training myself to see the good in any Trials and Tribulations...

When I received your text earlier today. I stopped and stared. Sadness overcame me. 
I could reply you the truth, or I could pretend as if all was ok. I chose the latter. 
Friendships cannot be forced. It has to be sincere.
La Tahzan you said. 
InsyaAllah..... I am all right. I always believe, Allah is with me. 
I often forget what I believe, thus, my reliance on humans than to Allah the Controller over all. 

As we move on in our lives, we hope to do everything that is sincere.
I am sincere. My friendship is sincere...My love is sincere. 
My writings are too..... Insya'Allah. 


Comments