~ ALLAH is the best of Planners


Allah..... This is so depressing....
yeah I only blog when I'm depress..ha-ha Its like a way I can let it Gooooo...

I do not know if I should laugh or cry. 
Tomorrow I have planned to go to Sentosa with a good friend, her son and my kiddos.....we shall return around 2 plus and I will get ready and go for my Wisdom tooth removal. 
My friend had taken off just so her son can spend some time with my kids. 
Who would have thought, my helper dropped a shocker and told me she needed to go home to Semarang as her daughter is in ICU due to a bad accident. 
The kids for one are so dissapointed, I feel bad for them. Abang understands but he is sad, he cant meet his friend. 
I am so skeptical as its the start of the school holidays and what better time to take some days off....but I know nothing can happen without the will of Allah.

We plan. Allah plans. and HIS plans surpasses all. Nothing will happen without Allah's will. 

Aku Tawakkal Ya Allah. 
Challenges, Challenges....

I thought, I could rest after my Wisdom tooth surgery. 
Looks like I have to be Strong Mummy again....

I will be working next week but Alhamdullilah, I get off next Thursdays and Fridays. Meantime, I will try and find some alternative arrangements for childcare. 
Then there will be real housework which i will have to do cos the Bibik's not here....
I really pray, I have the strength and my body can take it....

Well, also hoping Bibik keeps to her end of the promise and come home next Friday...InSyaAllah. 

Comments