~ The Job....



Not sure about what I want to write tonight but the picture says it all.... 
The thought of work the next day is dreading. 

Eversince the takeover by S*B*E, nothing is really certain, pay adjustment and benefits have not been discussed, job role has not been changed but a new added support have been added. 
My boss had been sent to Uruguay to learn the system and she will be gone for 1.5 months....D had been put in charged, with me supporting. I do not know how its gonna be like without O but I plan to take it a day at a time...E who is my big boss will also be on 2 weeks reservist...
I nearly broke down when O told me about October. 

I am stressed. I am depressed and I have just sent out my resume to a friend who works at a recruitment agency....
ALLAH knows best, I pray that he will lead me to what I should really be doing. 

We are waiting for some good news next week. I really pray Hubby gets the job....else I don't know what to say and where the path will lead us.

Been looking at Property Guru too......looking for possible locations and how the property market is like....

Insya'ALLAH......

Comments