~ Day after...

Alhamdullilah, the surgery went well....All parathyroids were identified and removed.

There is a long cut on Mum's neck now...her voice is a little course....She vomitted and Merlioned her breakfast this morning...Her first meal since surgery.

Her appetite is good.

Lucky Bibik was with me and she helped to clean Mum....I was busy talking to the Dr and Nurses.

I was the only one who sent mum till the surgery room yesterday at 12.30 pm...I followed her to the entrance of the operating theater.... I remember feeling lost, yet I stayed strong. I told Mum to recite HasbuNallah wa Nikmal Wakil.....



I walked back to mum's hospital bed, where all that was left was her pillows. I buried my face in her pillows at the corner of the 6 bedded B2 ward, and cried my heart out......

~ Allah test those HE loves....I find solace in that...I hope I am loved.

Comments