~ Post Surgery


Been Visiting Mak daily at SGH daily...
Could not bear not visiting Mak...even though I feel so tired from work. 
Alhamdullilah I am so thankful, Bibik does the morning visits to bath and clean Mak...
She is really street smart and can go to SGH by train on her own. 
I do not know how to repay Bibik.....
She has taken alot of load off me in terms of physical strength....I am breathless most of the time. 

Alhamdullilah Mak is feeling better today...
She could do some exercise and and her legs feel better. Not as painful as before...
could be the input of Calcium through her neck. 

Dr Jeremy Ng from SGH is indeed an excellent Doctor. He has treated my mother well and did the Paratyroid surgery as neat and careful as possible. 
Not only is he experience, he also has a caring and gentlemanly character of a Man. 
The card that I gave him cannot compare to how much he has helped us. Always there when I have any queries and easily reachable. Always respectful and kind. Thank you DR.

I had dinner with Mak today at her bedside....left around 8 plus....

I couldn't stop my tears from forming when I brought Mak to the toilet and when I walked her back.
Instead of Mak looking after Adik, now Adik yang look after Mak....
The world is round indeed. 
Adik dah besar and Mak dah tua....

I try to appear strong in front of Mak...I don't want her to worry about me. 
I pity my mum....No husband to be with her in her old age. 
I pray my siblings will be close knit again. 
I pray, Mak will get Husnul Khotima ...ameen. 

 I listened to Mak's stories... I nodded showing her I am listening. I held her, making sure she feels loved. I hugged Mak....not sure how long, I can have this chance. 

I walked out of the ward, crying again...
The hospital is indeed a depressing place. 

~ Ya ALLAH, the most Merciful and Loving lord of this Universal..I pray that you protect my mother from sadness and pain....Ameen....


Comments

Husain n Co. said…
Salam Shahnaz.KSri here.Hugs to you.Such an amazing human you are n only Allah swt as Most Witnessing to your every step of the way.Take care,hang in there ya.
Hajar Alwi said…
As'salaamualaikum Sis,

May Allah grant your mother swift recovery and lift her spirits up. Take care sis. He is with you all the way. :)
Ummi Sha said…
Dear,

Kak Sri: Masya'Allah... you are too kind. Thanks.... Huggs kak....

Hajar: Ameen... Thanks sis for the kind motivation. :)