Closing 2015 XoXo.....

2015 has moved so fast,
almost like a train....

This year, I remember :

1. Adik started Pri 1 with alot of resistance and crying, eventually, she is now a model pupil. Still learning to cope with Pri Sch life... Abit Kan Cheong with all her school work, everything has to be perfect....I can see the resilience n motivation in her. Alhamdullilah. 

2. Coped with Abang's school work,found myself to be more relax in pushing him this year. Abang knows the importance of school work and has improved in his behavior in school, however, still alot of effort needs to be placed in terms off studies...Abang still needs Alot of encouragement......

3. Hubby stopped work at OXXXXX after some bitter events from his new boss, took some time to figure out what he actually wants, eventually now settled for work with a Canadian based TelCo supporting a local carrier. A little bit more flexible, suitable for his style of working, 'start late, finish late' ....At times, there are night shifts during cutovers, meaning for the 1st time, kids get to sleep in Ummi's room...
Abang and Adik loves this part....For me, I take my wudhuk and sleep cos I am afraid to sleep alone..., May Allah Protect us throughout....

4. Took 2 road trips this year, Port Dickson / Malacca in March, and Malacca/ Sunway in June.... Had fun bonding with the kids, I remember at that time, felt lost in my own lala-land for another person....
Krabi Island trip was in DEC, I was more 'ME' this time.... We were more 'Us'

5. Busy with so many onsite cutovers with the Bulletproof and Resilience team...was fun going out of the Sales team, but face many challenges as well but we worked well as a team....I remember getting to solat many times at Masjid Kampung Omar @ Chinatown which was like an escape from the work stress. 

6. In a swift, before we could accept the rumours, SXBEX acquired the company I work with. Lots of changes. New colleagues and new Pay Package and benefits now. My new Dental was from SGD150 to SGD 1200 per annum...That itself got me wow-ed, but I am still hoping no change in my working hours.....
Step by Step with this changes. Working for a big MNC now...Scary!

6. Him. The one who made me laugh and cry many times. Delusion and Naive I would say. Mistakes are necessary to treasure what we actually have in life...But it was Fun, the talks on Tareem, the evolution of me changing....the jokes. the care and it was just someone to talk to.......Life has moved on since..... Sadly or Happily, still for me I treasure memories....Alhamdullilah..........


had an ezlink card customised- it says precious memories...



This is my current screen - on my new Note 5 in Gold. 
Alhamdullilah a birthday present from my other half. 
I love the candy theme.....feels so sweet and candy-licious.....didn't expect to get  new phone, but turns out the LG went bonkers in Krabi...so hubby felt it was time to change....

 As I deleted the stuff in my old LG G3, cos most likely, Adik will get the phone, I went through all of my old poems. The 'Madah' brought me back to another world. I do feel kindda silly now. I deleted all of them. Probably, it was a way for GOD to force me to move on subtly..... 

So I am looking forward to going back to my old routine life, whatever that is,....Insya'Allah praying the best for everyone.....

xoxo
Ummilovesyou

Comments