~ January

January...is my birth month....
and it is also in this month that I feel so much love and blessings....
I love this month.....
Alhamdullilah.....
Mum got me expensive purple lace,
SIL got me me Channel, 
Hubby got me a Samsung Note 5, and treated me and the kids to expensive Lebanese food, 
There were 2 birthday cakes, from friends and colleagues, 
Crabtree and Evelyn from cuzzin T, and lots of love an doas from many friends and family.....
I feel blessed, Alhamdullilah....
But all I ever wish is for everyone to feel happy, peaceful and calm....
I was however dissapointed in his message..... that only show how stupid girls can be ..believing every word a man says and falling fast into emotions....

the following days after my birthday has been fast and furious,
Work is stressful and challenging, new colleagues from HQ has moved in, I have many more Muslim colleagues, many of whom Ive know for years, they bring much love, and the Malay gang is even more united I would say....

The kids...Oh the kids...how active and naughtier they are getting,and  the challenging thing is to keep advising them....they seem to always need my guidance and again, nothing moves without my scheduling or instructions, keeping on my toes and even more in my focus mode...
The schoolwork also is building up and too many letters and advisories from the school that only I read and sign.....
My life now is revolving around work and kids, and it seems the only "Me Time" I get is during my solo drives or when I go for Piloxing on Sundays....

Abang has started tuition for Maths and Sciences, the tuition fees are hefty but I am sacrificing so that Abang can at least get better in the subjects....I am hoping, he opens is heart to study....

Adik has started Madrasah at a new place and I'm glad she got such a gentle and pretty Ustazah and she likes the class.....


Adik thirsty right after class.....

Hubby is in his own world these days, never really got to talk much to him, especially on nights when he is out at work and I sleep alone, with my book in hand......
Sometimes  I feel like a singe mom when it comes to raising and managing the kids...


I am still the emo self, only stronger....
I am still the focus mummy only alone,
I am still the giggly schoolgirl, only buried in
I am still the seeker of knowledge, only selective....

Alhamdullilah for the challenges......

Comments