~ This sickness

I have been sick for about a week...
Not sure how bad my asthma will get...
NOT SURE if it will ever be cured.
I have been living with childhood asthma.....
It comes n goes. Feb-mar season are the worse.

I am sleepy but I can't sleep. It seems the cough meds are making my mind work overtime....

Kids are asleep.... its really gonna be hard to head back to work tomorrow after full weekend with the kiddos....
I love them with all my heart...
The kids are better n ready for school after a week of high fever.

Just took some prednisolone tabs for the lungs and a salbutomol tab... n wiped balm all over my chest.... I'm wheezing.... pretty bad....
Thinking of work tomorrow. So far 2 mcs before March ended....I hate MCs..... makes the bosses think we are weak and uncapable despite how hard we work.....or so I feel.

Today, while driving back from our morning stroll at PASIR RIS.....I had to do an eBrake coz I realised the Red light a little too late. Abang who was beside me in front was unhurt but adik at the back flung to the floor. She cried. YA ALLAH.... it could have been worse.

Alhamdullilah...nothing bad came out of it except me being little bit tramatised to drive them around. How could I be so careless?? ...I saw the straight empty road and sped.... till I saw the red light.....

Adik now wears the seatbelt... safety first...

Comments