The Journey ~ Abang's 10 Birthday Bash

I must give myself a pat on the back...

I planned and organised this birthday bash with a little help from my love ones for Abang's 10 year old Birthday....It wasn't easy.....but well worth it...and I paid for everything except or the food which was taken care by Abah.

Credits: 
Civil Servant Bunglow : by BIL I
artwork for Invites: SIL kin kin
Goodybag preparation: SIL kin kin
Goodybag stickers: sponsored by Kak Mims UTS
Jellies: half priced 'Mak' Mariah
Brownies: discounted and made with lottsa love by my colleague 'kak Siti'
Soccer cake: Swensons
Decor: done by collegues and girlfriends
Food set up : Mak and MIL
Food prepared by: kak Noraini WJ
BBQ: BIL E
Monetary gift for Abang's new bicycle and handphone : Family

Actually, the yearly practice was just a birthday dinner at Swensons...

Hmm ...I did celebrate his birthday with the bigger family when Abang was 1 and 2 years old...after that, I stopped cos I never liked holding birthday parties for the kids....

But since Abang has gone through quite a bit of challenges in his life, and since he has understand the meaning of celebrating, I decided..why not..one for the memories.....

I am glad I did....

Ummi love you Abang... and pray that you will be a pious, responsible and successful Mukmin one day.....
Ameen....


The Watsapp Invite
The sticker for Goodbags sponsored by UTS printing company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

The Journey ...Child Guidance Clinic in Singapore