Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ I remember.....



You and the kids on our yearly beach holiday....



Tears are falling down endlessly but I am trying to be strong....
I am lost, trying to understand.

Because of the hurt, I cry during lunch, during solat zohor, during lonely walks home, during Asar and Magrib. 
The pain inside seems burning.....

This whole idea is breaking me down. 

How can I be happy,
when we had so many happy memories together. 
Its like I am hanging... just hoping and praying the day won't come.

I remember feeling thankful every time I see you come back from your dive trips. 

I remember how I panicked when I woke up at 3am and you are not next to me just cos you went to JB and not tell me about it. 

I remember how I would discuss with you all the important decisions in my life, or would tell you when anyone hurt me. 

I remember how I would always protect you when someone speaks ill of you...

I remember how you would buy me shoes, watches, clothes when you feel I needed it.  

I remember how happy I feel if you are happy and spending time with the kids. 

I remember listening to your advise on life....

To me, you were my soul mate..............

I miss you....

I miss you loving me. 

Comments