Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ Dear Heart


Image result for broken heart


Dear Heart, 


I see you broken again
I feel you tearing again
Cos you feel, you are not the one he waits for, 
You are not the one in this thoughts.

Dear Heart,
you are doing your best
your determination to 
Sabar and Ihklas
Taubah and Regrets
Realise and Move forward, 
Love without conditions has left me in awe. 

Dear Heart, 
Be strong. 
I, your soul, is crying with you
Each time you realised you are not who he waits for, 
I feel your pain and your sadness

Dear Heart,
Don't tell anyone but Allah
for only HE will understand the hurt
HE will make you stronger, 
HE has promised to be with the sad. 

Dear Heart, 
Patience
for he will return one day. 
He will notice your steadfastness and your strength
to love him unconditionally...
Grit the pain, cry if you must, but wipe it after 
and smile. 
for he still loves you... 
just not now. 

Comments