New Home...

Alhamdullilah our new home is complete



The toilets have been newly renovated by HDB and we have since moved back here again..Alhamdullilah.....

I genuinely love our new home...its location and the layout....

I pray we can hold on to this house as long as we can

The blessings left behind from the old owner can be felt

Its our 3rd home together..I hope where ever you go, we will be together...

I am alone in our room, waiting for you to come back...
Everything feels complete except I feel empty inside. I feel rejected.
I feel that the love you once had for me is gone...it comes and goes.
When you remember her, I am a mere nothing....

I feel as if I am the lady the Hero don't love in the movie.
No matter how good I am, I can never have that Top spot in your heart again.
I feel like I am holding on to something that does not want to be held.
I feel like I am the lady who does know know shame... to love a man who loves someone else....

But I am your wife....
Shouldn't I love you?....

As long as you still tell me you love me...I will not "Give Up' on my love for you... 

I pray you see how much this is hurting me. I know, you are stronger than me. 

Please don't make me live a life that I am scared of......


Comments